SF Learning Management SystemRs.45000
About this course
In this new era of technological advancement transformation is taking place at a higher rate, so do SAP SuccessFactors is transforming how the workforce learns, by combining informal, social,formal, and extended learning together with innovative content management, mobile capabilities, analytics and planning. The result is learning that Drives business execution and delivers better business results.
Introduction to Mastery
• Module 1: SAP SuccessFactors HCM – Systems
• Module 2: SAP SuccessFactors HCM – Permissions
• Module 3: SAP SuccessFactors HCM – Basic Configurations
• Module 4: SAP SuccessFactors HCM – Employee Profile
• Module 5: SAP SuccessFactors HCM – Competencies and Job Profile Builder
• Module 6: SAP SuccessFactors HCM – Integration Center and Instance Sync Tool
• Module 7: SAP SuccessFactors HCM – Language Packs and Intelligent Services
• Module 8: SAP SuccessFactors HCM – Analytics
• Module 01: Getting Started
• Module 02: Introduction to SAP SuccessFactors Learning
• Module 03: Learning Needs Management, Part 1
• Module 04: Learning Needs Management, Part 2 Data
• Module 05: Scheduling Management
• Module 06: Virtual Learning System
• Module 07: Online Content Management
• Module 08: Assessments
• Module 09: Programs
• Module 10: Training Evaluations
• Module 11: Learning Needs Management Case Study
• Module 12: Security
• Module 13: System Configuration
• Module 14: Customising Notifications and Certificates
• Module 15: Multi-Level Approvals
• Module 16: Connectors and Integration
Who are the Trainers/Instructors?
iCongro instructors are a team of certified professionals working with multinationals across the globe with an average experience of more than 10 years including implementations rollouts and support.
What If I Miss A Class?
We record each LIVE class session you undergo and we will share the recordings of each session/class.
How will I gain hands-on/practical experience?
iCongro will provide Environment access to the students. Practical / real-time experience and training material for the in-depth understanding of the course.
Are Classes Conducted Live?
Yes. All the training sessions are conducted Live virtually, promoting one-on-one trainer student interaction.
Wha is the Refund Policy?
We certainly understand that unexpected circumstances may prevent attendees from making their scheduled class, but we do not issue refunds if it is more than 24 hours from the date of payment. We will work with you to reschedule your course for another date.
What are the qualifications required to do the course?
Anyone meeting the following criteria
- Graduate / Post Graduate from any stream – B.Tech / MBA etc.
- People working in Domain HR – working in HR in any company.
- Laterals – people with experience in other ERP technologies e.g. Oracle, Peoplesoft.
We will get any support from you people in future after completing the course?
We build trust and relation which would help you, team and iCongro grow.
Will I receive a certification after completing this course?
We at iCongro do not provide any certification, you need to purchase it from SAP Training and Certification shop.
We can assure you that you would be able to clear certification after completing the course with us. We will provide you with sample questions which are prepared by our instructors after research done over the years.
Are there prerequisites for me to take a SuccessFactors course?
Details are mentioned in the course details.
What if I need to become an instructor?
How does SAP training help? Who can pursue this?
SAP Training develop skills and experience in the practical management and application of technology. It is for everyone – from everyday users to senior management.
Does iCongro provide placement after successful completion of training?
iCongro does not guarantee placements but we inform candidates about the opportunities available in companies who have a requirement for SAP certified consultants.
What is the mode of payment?
The payment can be made by Online only.