SF Performance & Goals ManagementRs.45000
About this course
It is important to effectively manage employee performance which is critical for your organization as most of the times it faces fierce competition and limited budgets, so its a challenge for organization to execute with sharp focus or be left behind.In order to succeed, you need a workforce that clearly understands the strategic business objectives and can quickly adjust course as business needs evolve. SAP SuccessFactors Performance & Goals helps your organization ensure strategy and goal alignment, continuously improve workforce performance through ongoing coaching and feedback, and accurately evaluate and recognize top talent.
Introduction to Mastery
• Module 1: SAP SuccessFactors HCM – Systems
• Module 2: SAP SuccessFactors HCM – Permissions
• Module 3: SAP SuccessFactors HCM – Basic Configurations
• Module 4: SAP SuccessFactors HCM – Employee Profile
• Module 5: SAP SuccessFactors HCM – Competencies and Job Profile Builder
• Module 6: SAP SuccessFactors HCM – Integration Center and Instance Sync Tool
• Module 7: SAP SuccessFactors HCM – Language Packs and Intelligent Services
• Module 8: SAP SuccessFactors HCM – Analytics
Performance & Goals Management
• Unit 1: Getting Started with SAP SuccessFactors Performance and Goal Management
• Unit 2: Goal Management as an Administrator and End-User
• Unit 3: Goal Plan Template Configuration
• Unit 4: Goal Plan Categories
• Unit 5: Goal Plan Fields
• Unit 6: Goal Plan Permissions
• Unit 7: Goal Plan Layout
• Unit 8: Continuous Performance Management
• Unit 9: Competencies, Job Families, and Job Roles
• Unit 10: Performance Management as an Administrator and End-User
• Unit 11: Performance Management Template Configuration
• Unit 12: Performance Form Sections Configuration
• Unit 13: The Objective (Goal) Sections of a Performance Form
• Unit 14: Competency Section Performance Form Configuration
• Unit 6: Goal Plan Permissions
• Unit 15: Summary Section and Objective/Competency Summary Section Configuration
• Unit 16: Custom Sections and Fields Configuration
• Unit 17: Performance Form Permission Configuration
• Unit 18: The Team Overview and Stack Ranker Tools
• Unit 19: Calibration in Performance Management
• Unit 20: 360 Degree Multi-Rater Performance Review
• Unit 21: The Language Pack Translation Process
• Unit 22: Performance Management and Goal Management Integration
Who are the Trainers/Instructors?
iCongro instructors are a team of certified professionals working with multinationals across the globe with an average experience of more than 10 years including implementations rollouts and support.
What If I Miss A Class?
We record each LIVE class session you undergo and we will share the recordings of each session/class.
How will I gain hands-on/practical experience?
iCongro will provide Environment access to the students. Practical / real-time experience and training material for the in-depth understanding of the course.
Are Classes Conducted Live?
Yes. All the training sessions are conducted Live virtually, promoting one-on-one trainer student interaction.
Wha is the Refund Policy?
We certainly understand that unexpected circumstances may prevent attendees from making their scheduled class, but we do not issue refunds if it is more than 24 hours from the date of payment. We will work with you to reschedule your course for another date.
What are the qualifications required to do the course?
Anyone meeting the following criteria
- Graduate / Post Graduate from any stream – B.Tech / MBA etc.
- People working in Domain HR – working in HR in any company.
- Laterals – people with experience in other ERP technologies e.g. Oracle, Peoplesoft.
We will get any support from you people in future after completing the course?
We build trust and relation which would help you, team and iCongro grow.
Will I receive a certification after completing this course?
We at iCongro do not provide any certification, you need to purchase it from SAP Training and Certification shop.
We can assure you that you would be able to clear certification after completing the course with us. We will provide you with sample questions which are prepared by our instructors after research done over the years.
Are there prerequisites for me to take a SuccessFactors course?
Details are mentioned in the course details.
What if I need to become an instructor?
How does SAP training help? Who can pursue this?
SAP Training develop skills and experience in the practical management and application of technology. It is for everyone – from everyday users to senior management.
Does iCongro provide placement after successful completion of training?
iCongro does not guarantee placements but we inform candidates about the opportunities available in companies who have a requirement for SAP certified consultants.
What is the mode of payment?
The payment can be made by Online only.