SF Reporting Tools & ConfigurationRs.45000
About this course
Reporting has always been a tedious task where analyzing, examining and utilizing data is a challenge due to the wish of organizations to provide real time information. Reporting is very criticalfor the strategic decisions for your organizations and simplify the daily operations.Every Organization looks for reports which are very simple, consistent and can be easily understood so that everything could be managed properly.SAP Success Factors reporting and analytics has brought a revolution and changed the way we thought about the HCM reporting.
Introduction to Mastery
• Module 1: SAP SuccessFactors HCM – Systems
• Module 2: SAP SuccessFactors HCM – Permissions
• Module 3: SAP SuccessFactors HCM – Basic Configurations
• Module 4: SAP SuccessFactors HCM – Employee Profile
• Module 5: SAP SuccessFactors HCM – Competencies and Job Profile Builder
• Module 6: SAP SuccessFactors HCM – Integration Center and Instance Sync Tool
• Module 7: SAP SuccessFactors HCM – Language Packs and Intelligent Services
• Module 8: SAP SuccessFactors HCM – Analytics
Reporting Tools & Configuration
• SAP SuccessFactors Reporting and Analytics Suite Overview
• SAP SuccessFactors Ad Hoc Report Builder
• SAP SuccessFactors Online Report Designer
• Tile-Based Dashboard Framework
• Report Center (Beta)
• Additional Report Types
Who are the Trainers/Instructors?
iCongro instructors are a team of certified professionals working with multinationals across the globe with an average experience of more than 10 years including implementations rollouts and support.
What If I Miss A Class?
We record each LIVE class session you undergo and we will share the recordings of each session/class.
How will I gain hands-on/practical experience?
iCongro will provide Environment access to the students. Practical / real-time experience and training material for the in-depth understanding of the course.
Are Classes Conducted Live?
Yes. All the training sessions are conducted Live virtually, promoting one-on-one trainer student interaction.
Wha is the Refund Policy?
We certainly understand that unexpected circumstances may prevent attendees from making their scheduled class, but we do not issue refunds if it is more than 24 hours from the date of payment. We will work with you to reschedule your course for another date.
What are the qualifications required to do the course?
Anyone meeting the following criteria
- Graduate / Post Graduate from any stream – B.Tech / MBA etc.
- People working in Domain HR – working in HR in any company.
- Laterals – people with experience in other ERP technologies e.g. Oracle, Peoplesoft.
We will get any support from you people in future after completing the course?
We build trust and relation which would help you, team and iCongro grow.
Will I receive a certification after completing this course?
We at iCongro do not provide any certification, you need to purchase it from SAP Training and Certification shop.
We can assure you that you would be able to clear certification after completing the course with us. We will provide you with sample questions which are prepared by our instructors after research done over the years.
Are there prerequisites for me to take a SuccessFactors course?
Details are mentioned in the course details.
What if I need to become an instructor?
How does SAP training help? Who can pursue this?
SAP Training develop skills and experience in the practical management and application of technology. It is for everyone – from everyday users to senior management.
Does iCongro provide placement after successful completion of training?
iCongro does not guarantee placements but we inform candidates about the opportunities available in companies who have a requirement for SAP certified consultants.
What is the mode of payment?
The payment can be made by Online only.